Bulgarian folk dances instructor
Born December 31th 1986 in Sofia.
1995-1998 - dances with “Hristo Botev” community centre children’s dance group at Obelya district
- 2000-2005 - PHC “Princess Maria Luisa" - Sofia, profile “Clothing designer and constructor"
- 2005-2009 - “Krastyo Sarafov" NATFA, major in “Theatre of movement" - bachelor’s degree, with artistic director ass.proff. Yassen Valchanov
- 2009-2011 - Univercity of National and World Economy - Sofia, master’s degree in “Economics Defence and Security"
- since 2012 - “Bulgarian dances” postgraduate course with acad. Krassimir Petrov and acad. Emil Genov
- studies “Bulgarina dances” with head assistant Daria Koleva Phd, as well as other kinds of dance techniques
- 1999-2007 - dances and works with “Stela-Art” formation of modern dance, with which she participates in various festivals, competitions and shows
- on the academic stage of “Krastyo Sarafov" NATFA appeared in the dance-theatre plays “The net", choreographed by Rumyana Markova, "Pawnshop" by ass.proff. Alexander Iliev, and others
- 2004 - dancer and animator at “Sofia land”, Sofia
- 2007 - dancer and animator in Ibisa, Spain
- since 2008 - assistant-instructor at “V Shopluka” School of folk dances
- since 2012 - dance performer with “V Shopluka” Professional folk formation
- since 2013 - dances with the dance group at "Suznanie - 1907” community centre, Slivnitza, with creative directors Ivaylo Georgiev and Iliana Petrova